Wear Red Day is a component of Go Red For Women, the American Heart Association’s national campaign to raise awareness of heart disease in women. One day a year, millions of Americans choose to wear […]READ MORE
The mission of the Sumter Career and Technology Center is to prepare all students for a global technological workforce or post-secondary education.
The Sumter Career and Technology Center Graduation Exercises will be held Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. at Patriot Hall.
- In order to participate in the graduation ceremony, academic, attendance, and financial obligations must be met.
- Each graduate will be allowed to have three (3) guests present. Invitations must be presented at the door.
- For those students who want to participate in graduation, you must attend graduation rehearsal the morning of June 7, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. at Patriot Hall.
- On graduation night, seniors are to wear their cap and gowns from his/her home schools. The proper attire for clothing under the gown is the same requirement for your home school. Both male and female students must wear dress shoes. No sneakers or jeans are to be worn. Failure to dress properly the night of graduation will prevent your participation.
- Students must be in place no later than 6:00 p.m. The ceremony will begin promptly at 6:30 p.m.
- Students who are not participating in graduation will be able to pick up his/her certificate after June 7, 2018.
- Please sign, check response and return the signature page by May 12, 2018.
- When you arrive at Patriot Hall, please enter through the red stage door from off of Moody Avenue. The door is exactly the color red and “Stage Door” is written above the door in white letters.